- Won multiple accolades from The One Show, CA, D&AD, and Cannes.
- Wrote the taglines “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” for EA Sports and "All things sporting good" for Sports Authority.
- His agency was written about as one of the 10 greatest success stories of overseas expansion in a book published by The US Chamber of Commerce.
- Featured in Wired Magazine and The Wall Street Journal (even got his face illustrated); TV appearances on Business Unusual and The Greta Van Sustren Show.
- Clients have included: Nissan, Mercedes, GM, Dell, Burger King, Round Table Pizza, Labatt's, Stroh's, Budweiser, Ketel One Vodka, Hershey, Campbell's Soup, Xerox, Kodak, Mirage Hotel/casino, Treasure Island Hotel/casino, Ally Bank, Etrade, Olive Garden Restaurants, Febreze, and P&G.
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Disruptive Creativity - How to Create Value and Differentiate Your Brand
Disruptive creativity delivers an unexpected message in an unexpected place.
It creates distinctive and memorable advertising messages that leaves the recipient with a smile, a tear, a laugh, a thought he or she hadn't had before.
It surprises and delights by showing up not just unexpectedly, but exactly where you are – and I don't mean geographically or even on your mobile phone. I mean in your head.
When it comes to company branding, disruptive creativity can make or break. Bright creative expression can differentiate your business, raise the value of your brand and result in higher brand recognition. It requires commitment to high-level strategic thinking, but when successful, it saves money – and makes money – in the long run.
Challenger brands run by mavericks are best suited to disruptive creativity because they’re trying to create something new.
A winning message like "If It's In the Game, It's In the Game" can launch a newcomer brand like EA Sports and turn it into a entirely new category for sports video games, one that eventually came to represent half the company value of Electronic Arts. But disruptive creativity can also reinvigorate a long-existing brand, as the unforgettable "Ship My Pants" campaign has for Kmart.
There’s no template for disruptive creativity. You have to treat each company, product, and campaign uniquely. It requires a deep understanding of the product and development of a strategy to differentiate that product in the marketplace.
The democratization of technology has made it possible to micro-target, and send out messages rapidly and much more cheaply. Yet technology can’t take the place of a good story. Technology is a tool, not a solution. Technology is the way to tell the story, it isn’t the story.
Full implementation of disruptive thinking can lead to:
- Growth, in the form of greater sales and profits.
- Inventive strategies that can extend the life of a product or product line.
- New products and services.
Dare to be disruptive.