Meet the Expert
Principal, Alice Nagle Communications
- More than 20 years experience working in corporate communications, including 10 years with AT&T, 12 years with Cisco, and, most recently, as a consultant advising senior executives in high tech, from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Areas of expertise include coaching senior leaders on brand and executive presence, communications strategy, strategic messaging, presentation development and public speaking.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring includes co-authoring a book with career advice for young women to be published Fall 2014.
- With a Master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University, emphasizes simple, clear communications to achieve greater impact.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- International Association of Business Communicators. A global network of communications professional committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communications.
- Website of Sylvia Ann Hewlett, the best resource I've found on "executive presence." She also founded the Center for Talent Innovation, which delivers research and creates a community of senior executives focused on global talent management.
- Culture Crossing. A great resource for cultural protocol in countries around the world.
Executive Communications - Strategies for Connecting Internally with your Employees: Resources