Meet the Expert
Principal and Partner, Helicon Collaborative
- Management consultant with 20 years working with nonprofit cultural organizations and foundations on strategy, program development and assessment.
- Program director for the arts at the James Irvine Foundation, commissioned groundbreaking research on cultural engagement and initiated innovative programs to boost cultural participation.
- Developed and managed the Knight Foundation's "Community Partners in Arts Access" program.
- Managed the Ford Foundation's $40 million "New Directions/New Donors for the Arts."
- Leadership positions at the James Irvine Foundation, TCC Group, Nonprofit Finance Fund and Lila Wallace-Reader’s Digest Fund. Conceived and launched funding initiatives in multiple areas, commissioned research, and conducted assessments of complex programs as well as individual organizations.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Executive directors, board chairs, board members Board of directors, program staff, constituents, program partners and other external stakeholders Nonprofit arts, cultural, and educational organizations. Nonprofits in other sectors on a case-by-case basis. Nonprofit organizations with budgets between $750,000 and $20 million.
Nonprofit Organizational Change and Development: Target Audience