Meet the Expert
Principal and Partner, Helicon Collaborative
- Management consultant with 20 years working with nonprofit cultural organizations and foundations on strategy, program development and assessment.
- Program director for the arts at the James Irvine Foundation, commissioned groundbreaking research on cultural engagement and initiated innovative programs to boost cultural participation.
- Developed and managed the Knight Foundation's "Community Partners in Arts Access" program.
- Managed the Ford Foundation's $40 million "New Directions/New Donors for the Arts."
- Leadership positions at the James Irvine Foundation, TCC Group, Nonprofit Finance Fund and Lila Wallace-Reader’s Digest Fund. Conceived and launched funding initiatives in multiple areas, commissioned research, and conducted assessments of complex programs as well as individual organizations.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Website of Marcelle Hinand's firm, the Helicon Collaborative
- Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Board Source
- Harvard Business Review article on Nonprofit Boards
- Foundation Center Grant Space podcasts
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Webinars
- National Association of Independent Schools Fundraising Tip Sheet
- Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Coalition of Community Development Financial Institutions
Nonprofit Organizational Change and Development: Resources