- 25 years as a strategist, global marketing executive, and consumer insights professional
- Founder, Fernow Consulting, specializing in new products, brand strategies for sustained growth, global marketing, reinventing customer experiences, startups
- Clients include Celebrity Cruises, General Mills, King County Library System, Nordstrom, Sara Lee, Starbucks, Sylvan Learning Centers, T-Mobile
- At PepsiCo, co-created Pepsi-Cola International's first total refreshment beverage strategy; developed and launched several $100MM brands; repositioned Fritos for long-term success
- Advisory Council, Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Reimagining and Reinvigorating Your Business to Accelerate Growth
Risks & Opportunities
Companies that lack an innovative approach to growth face these risks:
- Their products and services lose relevance or fail to deliver.
- They lose market share and the advantages that a strong share position brings.
- They miss out on developing truly loyal relationships with their customers.
- Their most profitable and passionate customers defect to competitors.
- They ultimately go out of business and are forgotten.
Companies able to reimagine and reinvent their businesses enjoy these benefits:
- They delight existing customers and attract new ones.
- They gain market share, and with this the ability to attract and retain desirable partners and employees who want to associate with companies that have success and momentum.
- They develop long-term relationships with their customers.
- Their customers become their most passionate and vocal ambassadors.
- They enjoy long-term success and leave important legacies.