Meet the Expert
- 24 years at HP in engineering, engineering management, and general management
- Led teams working on emerging technologies and enterprise mobility strategy
- Designed, developed or built HP's Cooltown innovation centers in Singapore, London, Palo Alto and elsewhere.
- Developed and marketed HP's VerSecure encryption technology and represented HP as encryption policy expert in meetings with the White House, U.S. Congress, FBI, Departments of Defense, Justice and Commerce
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
C-level executives in small- to medium-sized companies: CEOs, CTOs, CMOs and sales executives. In larger companies, the target audience is division heads and engineering managers. Engineering, marketing, sales and finance are directly involved. In small to medium-sized companies, all employees are stakeholders with respect to bringing legacy products into the future. Software products and services. Technology companies. Established companies that are affected by technological change. Mainly small- to medium-sized companies of approximately 50 to 250 employees. Also, divisions of a larger company.
Software and Technology Companies: From Legacy to the Future: Target Audience