- Communication, presentation, and media training
- Combines business, teaching and acting acumen to enable clients to deliver targeted and persuasive messages and presentations
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwick & West, and gaming companies
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Strategic Communications and Presentations
Also known as an aspirational story, futurecasting is a compelling vision of the future.
- Hook, Promise and Roadmap
The hook, promise and roadmap is a compelling beginning to any presentation which sets the tone, highlights the presentation's destination and spells out how you're going to get there.
- Message Mantra
Message mantra is the single most important macro message you want your audience to take away from your persuasion.
A template used to craft concise, compelling, impactful messages. It starts with the conclusion, advances evidence for that conclusion, and then calls the audience to action or tells them what it means to them – all in concise, forceful, vivid language.
Storytelling is an appeal to the imagination and heart that lends authenticity, clarity and resonance to the persuasion.