- Professor and Department Chair - Counter Illicit Trafficking - George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies
- Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Customs and Border Protection, Office of Internal Affairs, Department of Homeland Security
- Assistant Director (Programs), Department of the Treasury, U.S. Customs, Office of Investigations, Smuggling Investigations Division, Washington, DC
- Featured Speaker, 4th International Symposium on Terrorism and Organized Crime, Antalya, Turkey "Illicit Trafficking As A Wicked Problem"
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Human Trafficking - Compliance in Business and the Supply Chain
As the prevention of human trafficking is imperative to successful and continued business operations, no special skill sets are required other than to ensure your company is meeting its legal, ethical and moral obligations.