- Senior marketing executive with experience in nonprofit, Internet, high technology, media, and consumer goods sectors.
- Responsible for brand strategy and comprehensive management of marketing strategy, activities and operations.
- Extensive operational experience managing mid-sized nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Strategic planner for blue-chip global advertisers. Board member and advisor to top environmental nonprofit organizations.
- Innovator in the fields of Internet personalization, high tech brand strategy, advertising account planning, brand equity research, and consumer psychographic research.
- Career highlights include globally recognized media campaigns and strategic planning for new product launches that rank as some of the most successful of all time.
- First American account planner in advertising industry.
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Brand Strategy for Nonprofits
Risks & Opportunities
Not investing in a sound brand strategy puts mission at risk. The fact is, you have to be able to explain your mission in a way that motivates other people. You have to stand out. You have to make every scarce dollar work as hard as it can. You have to have everyone working for the same purpose. Simply put, the world will be a better place the better able you are to articulate and accomplish your mission.
A nonprofit organization with a thoughtful brand strategy can get more done. It can explain why its mission is so important. It can bring in more support. It can attract the best and brightest employees and volunteers. It can make a bigger difference in the lives of the communities it serves.