- Principal - Butterfield Speaks - communication, presentation, and media training
- Stand above the crowd and manage stressful episodes with persuasive business communications, compelling strategic messages, dynamic presentations, and media savvy
- Product launches, funding pitches, financial presentations, thought leadership speeches, IPO roadshows, book tours, and courtroom testimony
- Corporate clients include: Microsoft; Gartner; Clif Bar; EBay; CNET; Infospace; Genentech, Bayer Corporation, VISA, Charles Schwab
- Healthcare clients include: Kaiser Permanente; Tenet Healthcare; The Cleveland Clinic
- Legal clients include: Fenwick & West; Sidley Austin; Jones Day
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Strategic Messaging - Storytelling
- Leadership lacks a compelling story to motivate teams and drive cultural alignment.
A storytelling organization motivates change through storytelling and reinforces core values through sharing of stories that make desired qualities tangible.
- A leader seeks a compelling narrative to drive a major transformation in the organization.
A future-casting story serves as a strong tool for change management by weaving a compelling tale of the future to inspire and motivate.
- A startup needs to differentiate it's value proposition to secure venture funding.
Wrapping the venture capital pitch in a compelling story with memorable anecdotes can engage the hearts and open the pockets books of investors.
- A product launch includes dry specifications of features and benefits but lacks compelling user scenarios and memorable stories to attract consumers.
Create a story to illustrate the impact the new product will have on the marketplace, and watch sales soar!
- A leader wishes to evolve the team beyond boring, data driven presentations.
Embedding the six types of storytelling in PowerPoint and Prezi formats makes presentations more persuasive and memorable.