- Communication, presentation, and media training
- Combines business, teaching and acting acumen to enable clients to deliver targeted and persuasive messages and presentations
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwick & West, and gaming companies
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Strategic Communications and Presentations
- Preparing keynote speech or TED Talk.
The keynote speech or a TED Talk demands a well-crafted, illuminating presentation and polished performance skills. Preparation and proper rehearsal pay off with a speech that resonates beyond the assembled crowd.
- Presenting to financial analysts or making a VC or angel investors pitch.
This can be an audience with a (very) short attention span. Your success will require you to provide an ultra-concise, ultra-compelling pitch. The Powerbite template provides a powerful structure and flexibility to run from one pitch to another.
- Delivering hard news – to team, customers, senior management, and investors.
The key to handling difficult conversations is in preparation. Before you speak, listen. Follow a proven protocol to prepare for the conversation and then deliver with a balance of positive and negative, with specific behavior change and big picture goals.
- Preparing for press junket for new product launch, recalls or earnings calls.
Do NOT face the press unprepared. Learn to hone your message and stick to it throughout the engagement. Rely on a handful of media tips and techniques for media success
- A new job requires public speaking. I fear public speaking.
For some, public speaking is right up there with death and taxes. You can take the dread out of this aspect of your job by learning how to become a better speaker.
Learn to build a compelling presentation, learn how to rehearse properly and learn how to perform as if you love it. Once you take the podium, rely on a series of tips and tactics to beat the jitters. You can do it.