- 35 years in interactive entertainment starting and operating successful publisher/development companies and corporate divisions
- Professor at University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts and Simon Fraser University on The Business and Management of Interactive Entertainment
- Founder/CEO/GM of EA Partners, Three-Sixty Pacific and Accolade Entertainment
- Game of the Year awards for Journey, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Team Personality Dynamics Assessment
Risks & Opportunities
Becoming a leader, rather than just being a high-level senior executive, is much harder than you think or ever imagined. Without proper knowledge on behavior, integrity and measuring and fulfilling objectives, you will become frustrated and underperform, and that frustration will filter down through the ranks into what becomes an unhappy company.
You will run such risks as:
- People you value will become demotivated and leave.
- You will spend far too much working capital spinning in place rather than moving toward your objective.
- You will be unable to achieve your objective because too many of your high performance leaders are reluctant to tell you something you don't want to hear.
- Without a carefully manicured strategic plan, embraced by all, you will use more working capital than you have and achieve less success.
- Your managers and staff will be more highly motivated.
- Productivity and quality of work will improve.
- Team cohesion will create efficiency, lessening the pressure to hire more staff.
- You will learn valuable information from your staff that can be used to improve the products and the company.
- You will make smarter hires and discipline yourself to let just the good targets go.
- You will make better strategic decisions.