Meet the Expert
TrustedPeer Expert, Organizational Excellence
- 30 years with major corporations to build cultures aligned with business vision and strategic direction.
- SVP Organizational Excellence at Symantec, SVP HR at Rackspace; SVP at Intuit.
- PhD in human and organizational development.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksCompanies that do not transform into high-performance organizations can expect to experience a number of challenges:
- The company will be without the necessary technology to keep pace and compete.
- The company will have neither the talent nor the organizational structure it needs to grow in a rapidly changing economy.
- The absence of a shared vision will keep the company from being able to consistently improve and move forward.
- The company will waste money on mergers and acquisitions instead of pursuing valuable external partnerships.
- By failing to recognize the value of its employees, the company will become a "revolving door," and will not be able to attract top talent.
- Fragmentation into silos and a culture of internal competition will limit the company's ability to work efficiently and compete externally.
- Failure to see customers as more than a transaction will lead to a steady increase in customer acquisition costs and lost opportunities for endorsement.
OpportunitiesCompanies that transform into high-performance organizations can expect a number of positive results, including:
- Adoption of digital technologies will improve communications both internally and externally.
- A highly functional and collaborative workforce will be able to design better products and come up with better solutions to problems.
- The organization will be more aware, more agile and more responsive to new opportunities in the ever-changing marketplace.
- With a reputation for satisfied employees and a happy, healthy work environment, the company will more easily attract top talent.
- Successful external partnerships will lead to an improved product line, faster launches and more cost-efficient marketing and distribution.
- Customer acquisition costs will decrease as customer satisfaction leads to return business and active endorsements.
Building an Executive Team for Transformation into a High-Performance Organization: Risks & Opportunities