- Principal - Butterfield Speaks - communication, presentation, and media training
- Stand above the crowd and manage stressful episodes with persuasive business communications, compelling strategic messages, dynamic presentations, and media savvy
- Product launches, funding pitches, financial presentations, thought leadership speeches, IPO roadshows, book tours, and courtroom testimony
- Corporate clients include: Microsoft; Gartner; Clif Bar; EBay; CNET; Infospace; Genentech, Bayer Corporation, VISA, Charles Schwab
- Healthcare clients include: Kaiser Permanente; Tenet Healthcare; The Cleveland Clinic
- Legal clients include: Fenwick & West; Sidley Austin; Jones Day
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Strategic Messaging - Storytelling
Some people are naturally gifted storytellers. Most are not. But all of us can learn to tell a compelling story. The best storytellers have honed these skills:
- Speaking with passion.
- Honing listening skills in order to know the audience.
- Understanding the basic building blocks of storytelling.
- Applying the right kind of story for the right impact.
- Verbal skills and gestures.