Meet the Expert
Founder, Cadigan Talent Ventures
- 25 years in HR for networks, entertainment, and Internet, retail, insurance, semiconductor sectors.
- VP HR for LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, PMC Sierra and Cisco.
- Led WW HR efforts on more than 60 M&A transactions in publicly traded global organizations.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Companies that are going through rapid growth, especially those hitting major inflection points: Moving from 50 employees to 100; 100 employees to 200; 250 to 500; 500 to 1,000. When you are doubling your size, the resulting company is going to be quite different from what it was when you started. Key stakeholders depend on the size of the company. If you are small, it may be the chief executive officer, the chief operating officer or the chief financial officer. If you are starting as a larger company, it may be the chief human resources officer, the head of talent, head of recruiting or the head of human resources. Any company that is experiencing significant growth. Typically, the focus is on companies in the technology industry, ranging from hardware to software to web businesses, gaming, cloud data and others. Any size.
Organizational Growth Inflection Points - Challenges and Pain Points: Target Audience