Meet the Expert
President, The Thornton Group
- 30 years experience as an executive in organizations including Federal Express, Oracle, Ernst & Young and Hyperion.
- For the past 14 years, has consulted with top leadership of companies, with focus on helping executive teams become more cohesive and aligned with the organization's strategic business goals.
- Clients have included Intel, Oracle, Kaiser Permanente, Gilead Sciences, Levi Strauss, National Aquarium, KQED, Bayer, Eventbrite, Korn/Ferry International.
- Profiled in the book "The Transparency Edge: How Credibility Can Make or Break You in Business."
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- The Thornton Group, Inc.
- Adam Bryant: Distilling the Wisdom of C.E.O.’s
- Harvard Business Review Blog Network
Moving Strategy into Execution: Resources