Reprinted from TrustedPeer
Moving Strategy into Execution
Risks & Opportunities
RisksLacking clarity in company strategy and vision leads to poor execution because:
- The organization has too many moving parts, often going in different directions.
- Priorities suffer – everything becomes important so nothing can be treated as important.
- You become captive to whatever is in front of you, becoming reactionary rather than mindful and planful.
- It is confusing to employees.
- It is demoralizing to employees.
OpportunitiesOperating with intention, with a plan to execute company strategy, is a path to achieving your company goals.
- You are more likely to have a motivated, inspired workforce.
- You are more likely to generate success for both the company and individuals.
- The company will operate more efficiently and with a greater sense of purpose.
- Everyone on the team will know what is expected of them and will be more likely to deliver it.
Moving Strategy into Execution: Risks & Opportunities