Meet the Expert
President, E.L. Goldberg & Associates
- 25 years focused on the alignment and development of talent management processes with business strategy.
- 30 years of research at research institutions, universities, and consulting firms.
- Clients include: Allianz Life Insurance, Charles Schwab, Gap Inc., Genentech, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, PG&E, San Francisco Fire Department, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Washington Mutual, and Williams-Sonoma.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 10 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- E.L. Goldberg & Associates
- Talent Management Magazine
- HR People & Strategy (HRPS) - A Professional Association for people interested in the intersection of People & Business Strategy. HRPS publishes a quarterly journal, People & Strategy, that presents cutting-edge research and thought leadership in the areas of Talent Management, Leadership Development, Building a Strategic HR Function, HR Strategy & Planning, and Organization Effectiveness.
- Human Capital Institute (HCI) - A knowledge aggregator for research and articles on talent management topics of interest. While often a vendor-led community, they do consolidate information on key talent management topics.
Talent Management: Resources