Meet the Expert
President, E.L. Goldberg & Associates
- 25 years focused on the alignment and development of talent management processes with business strategy.
- 30 years of research at research institutions, universities, and consulting firms.
- Clients include: Allianz Life Insurance, Charles Schwab, Gap Inc., Genentech, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, PG&E, San Francisco Fire Department, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Washington Mutual, and Williams-Sonoma.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 10 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
- Lack of alignment between business and HR priorities
- Lack of talent needed to accomplish business priorities
- High rates of turnover and loss of critical talent
- Lack of employee engagement
- Strongly contributing to the success of the organization by ensuring talent is available and ready to execute business strategies
- Driving high levels of employee engagement to boost organizational productivity and profitability
- Reducing costly employee turnover and loss of critical talent
- Ensuring the organization has the bench strength to promote high performers into key leadership positions.
Talent Management: Risks & Opportunities