- Payed role in developing new, autonomous marketing and communications functions in spin off of consulting business from KPMG LLP (tax, audit).
- Managed pre-IPO and IPO employee communications activities working with CEO, CFO, COO, General Counsel, bankers and underwriters.
- Developed communications strategies and programs for 10,000 employee global workforce to include online newsletters, web-based communications, and town hall forums.
- Launched $9 million corporate sponsorship with golfer Phil Mickelson
As national director, analyst relations, 1997-99:
- Built new corporate function for educating and influencing technology analyst community on company’s business strategy, product and service offerings, and
-Significantly improved company ratings and impressions with the analyst community.
- Counsel to Chairman and industry and product SVPs for analyst briefings and discussions
- Served as lead corporate spokesperson to analyst community.
As senior manager, federal services practice, 1991-97:
Led new product development and marketing projects for federal government clients
Managed team of consultants in business development and delivery activities
Director of Business Development, Federal Services Practice 1991-1996
Built new business development function and knowledge management system for fastest growing business unit within KPMG
Function served as a model for corporate program in place today