Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Upstart Logic
- Helping create successful executive management teams and high performance cultures.
- Director of Action Learning at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Trained as a psychiatrist, my work as a consultant and executive coach unites my understanding of personality dynamics and requirements for effective leadership.
- Focused on way individuals and groups achieve the high level of coordinated effort necessary for entrepreneurial success.
- Clients include: VMware, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Agilent Technologies, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Scios, Johnson & Johnson, Guernsey Engineering, Eli Lilly, Medarex, and FMC.
- Specialties: Change Implementation, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Innovation, Cultural Transformation, Strategic Advice and Consultancy.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Board, CEO and other members of the executive management team, human resources Board, CEO executive management team, human resources, employees, stockholders Any company in any industry can benefit from higher performance by its executive team. Companies of any size large enough to have an executive team, including firms as small as 15 people, can benefit. Large organizations, such as Fortune 500 firms, often face special challenges.
High-Performing Executive Teams: Target Audience